[VAC] Re: Emblem Removal

Title: RE: [VAC] Emblem Removal

I've heard that you can slip a chisel down in-between the emblem and the
skin, then give it a whack with a hammer when you find a mounting stud.
You have to drill out the emblem where the mounting studs once were
and remount the refinished emblem with pop rivets.

I haven't tried it myself.  It sounds to me like this method of removal might
damage the skin.  But... the red and blue emblems right about in the middle
on both sides of my coach (part of the upper trim) are currently mounted
with rivets.  I suspect the above method was used on 'em at some point
in the past.

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign