[VAC] Re: Clothes processor

When we got ours, we did a search on the internet for environmentally
friendly appliances and found it. I don't have the link any more, but I
found a company that sold scratch'n dent appliances and got an Equator
clothes  processor from them.  I think the brand is fairly common among
processors.  I seem to remember paying about $800.  You know, if you find a
link I would probably remember the name of the company.  Let me know what
else I can do.  Jodi