[VAC] UPS's was Trailer Covers

Good put.  I've never thought about 2 marine batts.  Between
work/home/airports, during traveling DVD's really chew up stock laptop
batts.  A co-worker tried to take one of those small 12volt lantern
batts on an airplane once.  They wouldn't let a wet cell on board. (and
it was heavy)  We all laughed and told him to get one of the newer gel
cells.  Usually we just find some unsuspecting 120 volt outlet and plug
in to recharge.  Boeing planes have an optional electrical outlet for
laptops, but airlines seem to be slow to add or referb to offer it.

ps. Fried a p-200 mother board last week, but that was due to static
electricity.

Thanks