[VAC] Window seals

Hello VAC,

Up to our old tricks again; usually restoring cars or boats, we recently
won the bid at a CALTRANS auction for a very dirty 1968 Globetrotter. A
definite departure for us, but my wife "thought it had potential." After
washing away what seemed a hundred pounds of desert dirt (Nevada
plates), and removing thirty years of accumulated junk from within, we
found a nice little trailer that craves the usual attention. Here we go
again.

Using Tom Patterson's wonderful archives to answer most questions, but
wondered if there was a final verdict concerning window seals? All we
found was conflicting info regarding Frost Kings EPDM line. Anyone ever
find a suitable replacement seal that won't leak?  If this is buried
within the archives, our apologies and thanks for bearing with us.

Tom and Laurie Holden