[VAC] plumbing re-fit water heater

Timely information for me.  I just put in a new Atwood water heater.  I
finally made the water connections and just hooked up the gas line (1971
Tradewind 25 foot dual axle).   The water connections were not difficult, it
was difficult finding the part I needed.  Every Home Depot wanted to sell me
a box full of connections.  There was not enough space for that luxury, but
I finally found the needed part and made it.

I need to put the million screws in the outside (I used that putty tape) and
then seal with Vulkum.  I have the gas line connected and I do NOT like the
way it is hanging under the trailer.  There is very little support.  I am
going to look for some connectors.  I guess I can just screw or rivet the
connectors to the belly pan and hold the gas line that way..... am I right?

For a while, I thought this thing was going to beat me.   But I really like
warm showers.  I am on the down hill run now.  Thanks for the help and the
discussion of the water heaters have helped.
Jerry
2982