Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 13:41
Subject: CET: Model 38 Question

Hello Mr. Greene,

   Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, the AquaStar 38 B has recently been removed from the RV compatibility chart. At this time, it is only electric units that are reccommended. We will be updating the web site shortly.
    If you needed the unit for showers, I would recommend the PowerStar 28 T tankless water heater. It has the highest flow rate.
    Unfortunately, we do not have a dealer in your area.
   Please feel free to call me if you have any questions or concerns. I can be reached at the number listed below M-F, 9 am-6 pm.

Best Regards,

Carsten Ginsburg
Creative Energy Technologies
www.cetsolar.com
518-287-1428
Fax: 518-287-1459

Jim Greene wrote:

In one place your web site says the model 38 is suitable for RV use. In another place it saya the model 38 is suitable only for sinks. My question is will the Model 38 be suitable for use in a RV shower, i.e. adequate flow rate, temperature rise, etc? Is there a dealer in the Atlanta area? Thanks for the clarification. Janes GreeneAtlanta