[VAC] Re: running light problem

Bruce,
Yes you should have an adapter for the amber lights. If your lights work
properly when the do work, then you should already have one. That said, I
agree with a previous post that the problem lies with how the wiring was
tapped into the Jeep. I think that the mechanic just took the easy route in
tapping in, not realizing that your Jeep would not handle it. I would take
the Jeep along with the trailer back to the hitch center so that they can
see what happens and insist that they either fix the problem or give you
your money back.

Scott