[VAC] Tire Rim Replacement

My '65 GT has two-piece rims. When I went to get new tires, the first dealership I took it to wouldn't work with them and referred me to another dealer.  I took it to them and they did the work, but were less than enthusiastic about it.

I love the look of the rims and wouldn't want to change that. Has anyone changed to a modern style rim that retains the look of the old ones with any success?  If so, where did you find them?

Changing would allow me to use tubeless tires.  Any thoughts on that?

Thanks,
Jason
' 65 GT