[VAC] Re: Carry a Vespa in the trailer?

Some people might dispute that Vespa is a step further than Harley, depends on a
step further to what I guess.  Toward fuel efficiency, probably so; in fact I
think you could regard those two brands as going in pretty much opposite
directions on most parameters.  Vespas are those little things you see people
whizzing around Paris on in the commercials, right?  Or the things that people
curse about in foreign traffic, that sound like a maxed-out set of hair
clippers?  For open-road riding I've been convinced that 350cc is the minimum
size and weight you'd want (to be able to get out of trouble, for example).  And
what's more American classic than Harley?  But hey, I haven't said Airstream
once this entire message, so, there, now I've said it.  And a Vespa would no
doubt fit inside an Airstream, or even on the back bumper if you were careful
not to have a full holding tank also (for the weight).  But, you know, it's just
not as satisfying somehow.

--Sarah