[VAC] Re: 1952 models?

Interesting reflection on the times, Bill.  We think of the '50s as economic
boom times, as well as the '90s, but at the beginning of both those decades the
situation was not nearly so rosy as it ended up being.  Similarly, the roaring
'20s certainly didn't end that way!  Well, different kind of roaring.

It figures that there are only a few, if any, '52 units out there.  Guess I'll
just decide to be happy with my '62 with all its (relatively) modern
conveniences, especially since the '52s evidently don't have those great pointy
ends and oval windows anyway, at least as near as I can tell from the photos of
'51s.  I'm still haunted by that '49 Whirlwind, hoped a '52 might look similar.

Maybe some number of the few '50 to '52 units there were perished on some
caravan or other!

--Sarah