[VAC] Rotted floor (was Rear Bedroom Murphy Bed?)

Recirculating, I take it it's not the tank water that it is recirculating?  Well
we will be looking forward to the results of your olfactory experimentation.

Oh dear, you mean THIS is a photo of a totally rotted floor?  Gulp.  I'm in
trouble then.  The guy I bought it from said he had repaired the floor, but now
my linoleum squares are curling up at the edges way more than that.  Guess I
shoulda gone after it with the Vulkem right away.

--Sarah