[VAC] Monomatic

the Monomatic does indeed recirculate the nasty stuff, hence the test. I
received it a month or so ago, but haven't opened the box until about an
hour ago... the 'outhouse' installation may be a permanent one, or perhaps
i'll install it as the captain's chair in my little 15' AliiKai boat...

By the way (Agrijeep), I'm scanning the manual and paperwork for the
Monomatic, as we speak. The (color) TIF files are averaging about 2500kb or
so... should i compress them (WinZip) before sending?

Tuna