[VAC] Modifying rear bath to rear bedroom

All this looking at these tarted up interiors and I have to admit, I like the
rear-bedroom look better than the rear-bath, which I currently have.  So what's
involved in moving the toilet from the rear to along the side?  Cut a new hole
in the floor and put the dumper above it?  Or, just go buy a trailer that was
designed that way?  Do any of the side-bath ones also have inside showers
(except the new ones that cost more than my house)?  A shower where you stand on
the toilet is okay; I've used those at some very expensive hotels in Europe and,
you know, it's kind of ... convenient, if you know what I mean.

--Sarah