[VAC] Re: My '59 Ambassador!

Yes, the batteries are the heaviest of the solar
set-up... 62 lbs each (I'll probably try to
locate the 4 batteries close to or over the
axels, where I'm re-designing cabinetry across
from the bed anyway... I'm thinking about one of
those tankless water heaters, too... an RV size
one is really light and small for $350 (plus
install). That would afford me the extra space
and weight from the 10 gallon water heater.

Plan, plan, plan, plan. It's a sickness.