[VAC] Outdoor shower enclosure? / Aluminum interior

Re the Ralph Lauren utility trailer:  there was a photo of what looked like an
outdoors shower enclosure:  a half-circle bent rail with a shower curtain
encircling the space inside it, and the blue sky above it.  Looked pretty neat
actually and like a good adjunct to the sun-shower device for use in places where
some modesty might be preferred.  Anyone know if these things are available
anywhere else than as one-offs with your designer trailer?  I'd attach a link but
the photos are in a pop-up window that doesn't have a url; you reach it by clicking
"more photos" in the frame to the left of the description of the utility/western
trailer.  Takes a long time to load.

I also really like the way they have the interior opened up in the bedroom of that
trailer; the aluminum above the bed looks very grand, just like the exterior turned
inside-out! and with flattened ribs showing along the rivet seams.  Kind of like
those photos Tom sent of the interiors in Bisbee, but more, well, designer-y.
Would it look like that if you just opened it up or did they have to do a lot of
revision to the look of the bare interior?  Also I assume doing that means you have
no insulation whatsoever and are essentially efficiently transmitting heat in
whichever direction there is less of it, i.e., "heating up the whole outdoors" in
winter and turning into a little oven in summer?

If anyone has photos of the endcap from the inside when you had taken the interior
walls & insulation out, I'd love to see them, to get some idea how much work they
did for the look they got.

--Sarah