[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren Airstreams (call out encryptions)

The same thing happened to me when I opened the message so I don't think it's
something just Joy is doing.  I was looking at the link debating whether to
click it when I got a cookie warning from polo.com.  I thought, huh, I don't
think I clinked on that thing yet.  After I saw Joy's message I went back and
opened the message again and sure enough, my browser (Netscape 4.51) headed
directly to the site.  Maybe it was some weird thing about how the link was
inserted.  It was kind of disconcerting.  I couldn't stop it or control the
browser until after it got to the site, then it was just the usual back button
control.  Anyway it seems we have pretty much found out as much as we can about
this; I just wanted to add that I had that experience so Joy wouldn't feel like
his computer is haunted.

--Sarah