[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren Airstreams (call out encryptions)

I took a look at the ataachment in the mail, there was HTML with ASP and
Javascript code in there. If you have Javascript and/or Java enabled in your
browser/news reader you or unfortunately subject to this kind of thing happening
from time to time.

I leave these particular setting on also, and all I have to do in some cases is
just open the mail to trigger the Javascript inside.

Since I build the same types of things myself (not of the Spamming Nature) I
don't have to much of a problem with it. But some older Browsers combined with
older OS's have some serious issues with some of these capabilities.

I use Netscape 4.76 and  IE5.5 on Windows NT with netscape mail

bobb