[VAC] Re: Genuine Ralph Lauren designed Airstreams

"way cooler than the Wilsonart trailer"  ouch !!!

i think the key words in your observation are-
"very free with the funds"

these are the kind of "elitist" design solutions that
we try to avoid.  yes - you might like the designs.
but - are you going to pay 150,000 for one of these
trailers ??  and at this point - it looks like only four
people will have the chance to do so.  the
Wilsonart trailer is only one version of MANY
new design ideas that have been generated over
the past two years through Inside Design.  these
new ideas are meant to be for the masses.

so - what does one do with new design ideas ?
try to get them to the masses ?
or create a "limited" number and sell them to a selected few ?

we are still gonna fight to create a product that is available to
the masses - maybe we are the dumb ones.

take care, inside design