[VAC] Re: Moisture Problems]

Bob,

As far as I understand, the clear lens is a backup light.  I think there's
been a bit of dialog in the past few days related to the inefficiency of
these lights.  I guess it could be cut into the turn signal light if it
didn't operate when the brake was applied.

The reflector is a different issue.  A replacement might involve taping the
bezel and screwing the reflector base into the bezel or prying the lens out
of the base and riveting the base into the bezel, then reinstalling the
reflector.

The red reflector and the tail light along with the upper red clearance
lights would seem to provide lots of attention getting illumination.

Good luck with your modification.

Wonder what the load on the tires and springs  or your unit is from the
white cap?  Bet it's a gorgeous A/S without the snow.

                                                    '69 Safari, Joy