[VAC] Pretty day to work on the Airstream

After the heavy thunderstorms that passed through the Houston TX area
yesterday and last night it was a beautiful day today. So I brought the A/S
home to finish a few projects. First I put the rockguard on no problems at
all. I want to thank everyone that posted their tips and suggestions, they
really did help. It sure looks good. Second I put the new 120v heating
element in the fridge and presto, its working again. I ordered the element
from RV Mobile for $36.18, again after getting advice from several on the
list. I checked it a few minutes ago and its working great. I also put my
retrofitted propane tanks back on with their new hoses.

I am ready to go camping.

Don Hardman
1976 Airstream Sovereign