[VAC] Re: Electrical System...

I opted for the Portawatz 1750 which has a remote panel of its own.
It's funny, as all these things (Portawatz, Link, Heart Interface,
Cruizing Equipment, and Statpower) appear to be the same company.  Was
there a merger in the past?

The remote display panel for the TrueCharge20 gives the charging output
in amps and lists the battery volages, as well.

Anyway, my "control center" will have the Link 20, Truecharge 20 remote
display, Portawatz remote on/off switch, hella master switch bank (the
switches shown on the wiring diagram I mentioned before), and a bank of
outputs from fiber optic lenses attached to the SunSolar SS6 solar
controller.

A side note:  I ordered the charging components from SolarCraft in
Stafford, TX. Nice people, but we had a "failure to communicate".  I
spoke to one person on the phone, and he said I'd be getting a Unisolar
panel, but the invoice I recieved shows a Kyocera panel.   I guess I
should have asked them to fax me the invoice before I approved the
purchase--I know better.  I wanted the Unisolar panel because the cells
are in parallel, which means that one leaf on the panel won't take out
an entire bank.  AFAIK, Unisolar is the only manufacturer with this
feature.  I'm going to see if they'll let me ship back the Kyocera and
send me a Unisolar.