[VAC] Front Rockguard / 1976 A/S

I finally got my Rock-Guard for my 76 A/S and can't wait to put in on. This
is the one piece unit, dark tinted that covers the front window and the two
small windows that wrap around on both ends. I put one of these on my
previous 69 A/S a few years back but thought that I would get some pointers
before proceeding with this one. Although the package came with the few
necessary parts, stainless screws and the black rubber T-straps to hold it
down, there are no instructions provided. My question are:

Would you use the stainless screws provided to hold the track in place, or
Olympic rivets that my repair shop gave me?

Where do the rubber T-straps attached to the frame of the Rock-Guard?

Any other tips and advice will be appreciated

Thanks
Don Hardman
1976 31' Sovereign