[VAC] Re: Accumulator Tanks

Christopher,

All of the replies I have read to your question assume that you have a
modern on demand water pump in your water system. You say that there is no
cutoff valve. A system with an air pump will not have a cutoff valve. Are
you sure that you have a water pump and not an air pump to pressurize the
water system? I know that Airstream switched from one system to the other
sometime between '62 and '64. If you have an air pump, the system may be
working properly since a tank with no pressure and a less than full tank
will take a while to get any water flow.

Scott Scheuermann