[VAC] Electrical System...

The people at West Marine know me by name now.  I started on the
electrical system yesterday, and today, the lights and pump work from
battery power.  They no longer work from the transformer, though, but
that's OK, as it is coming out next.  I also have both Optimas in the
circuit with a selector/combiner switch.  I didn't say "installed", as
I'm doing the whole thing on a piece of plywood outside the trailer as a
dry fitting before I install it.  I think I want to remove the flooring
in the rear compartment and replace it with something less rotted.  I've
updated my wiring diagram at
http://www.thelen.org/airstream/ASWiring-mod.pdf  .  Hopefully, the
Solar stuff, charger, and inverter will arrive in the next couple of
days, but we'll see.