[VAC] Re: Ten-x for leaks?

Ten-X is typically available from RV dealers.  It is quite fluid and
comes in clear and white.  I have used the clear as sealer and it works
pretty good but you need to get used to handling it as it runs easily.  I
used it on an Argosy and I understand that it can stain aluminum for if
using on vertical surfaces practice first and  be very careful.  It comes
in a about a 8 inch flexible tube, much like bath tub chalking material.

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC
rlashway@zianet.com