[VAC] fulltiming in vintage AS

Adding our two cents worth:

My wife and I spent approximately seven years living full-time in our 1964 19' Globe Trotter all over the country with a break now and then spending a few weeks at home in NH.  We would spend 3-4 months in one area before moving on to another spot (I worked with the IBEW).  During those seven years we found that the space was adequate (MOST TIMES) and had very few problems.  This was most likely due to the fact that I was at work at least 10 hours a day and not sharing the space in the trailer.  I would like to note here that we are retired now and it is slightly more difficult to share that same space on a 24 hour basis.   Admitedly we look longingly at vintage trailers with a few more feet of living space.  We have found that the 19' was easy to tow and never had problems finding a camping spot.  Also the size of the trailer allows a smaller tow vehicle with better gas mileage.     Ralph and Polly Calistro
thecalistros@monad.net