[VAC] Re: Why Car & Trailer Battery to Univolt?

'Cause I'd need one on the glove box light and the dome lamp too! :-)

Since my car doesn't have a computer, I can leave my set up the way it is.
Sometimes I just turn the headlights on to light up the back yard (or where
ever) and I don't have to worry a bit about running the battery down. The
lights have to be getting pretty dim before the ignition won't work!

 I'm just saying that nobody with a computer in their car should hook up the
wires the way I did.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA