[VAC] Re: Water & electric

Dr J.,
Youll have no success pulling wire in that manner.
Most all the wire is pulled through the ribs inside the wall using a very
tight plastic grommet. Although you may pull a few wires through, you will
most likely not know which direction the grommet was inserted and as you
pull out the wire, you'll pull the gromet as well. Once this happens ther is
no mechanical protection for the wire. When I rewired my 66 Trade Wind I had
all the interior skin off and it was still a PIA. From front to back there
must be 10 or 12  grommeted ribs. I realize your Caravel is 7 feet shorter
so there may only be6 or 7 ribs. Still too many to pull IMO. Sorry I can't
sugeest an alternate. Coach wiring below the floor is not recommended but
you could in a pinch.

WAM