[VAC] Airstream trailers

Here are some shots of the ends inside of one of the rental Airstream units at Shady Dell.  After viewing these pictures, I expect that Bill Scott will discontinue attempting to bring his propane bottles to a mirror finish, and will concentrate on the interior instead!  I will forward two more pictures (non-polished) of the inside of this trailer separately.  Note the period furnishings and decorations, aside from the polish inside this unit.

-Tom

mailto:tom@tompatterson.com
Website: http://www.tompatterson.com

Inside1.jpg Inside2.jpg