[VAC] Seven people in one Globe Trotter

To anyone that might be interested:

As some of you may know, we travel in our Airstream Globe Trotter with Becky
and I and five kids. Yep, that's 7 in one Airstream. The most asked question
we get (besides, "Where did they get that red hair?") is,  "How do you fit
all those poeple in that little trailer??"   Well, I put some pictures at:
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer/airstrem.html    to show how we do it.

It tells the story of my 1963 Globe Trotter and what I did to modify it so I
could use it.  Let me know if I did something wrong (typo's, incorrect info,
etc.).

Soon, I'll have a few pictures of the 1971 Globe Trotter we've had since
1986.  People who think I messed up the '63 will be glad to know that I
didn't change much of anything in the '71.  The '71 is such a beautiful
trailer that I can't do anything to harm it. The '71 can sleep six just fine
the way I fixed it up. The Internet site tells what we do with "number 7".

It's snowing like crazy here in Punxsutawney. Punxsutawney Phil came out on
Groundhog Day and predicted six more weeks of winter. The forecast says 12
to 14 inches of snow tonight and tomorrow. Already, the Globe Trotter looks
like an igloo under the 4 inches of snow that fell already. I guess the
#%@#$!! groundhog was right!

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer