[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank Repair

Joy,
Thanks for the advice.  The '65 Globe Trotter is a single axle and weight is
a prime consideration.  However, when I write of increasing the size of the
holding tank, I doubt that I could go over 8 or 9 gallons compared to the 6
gal I currently have.  For the gray water, I'll be lucky to get a 4 gal to
fit. (There's very little room to work with in the trailer and I may not be
able to get one to fit at all ) That's not too much of an increase, and I'm
sure my wife would appreciate it -- possibly even consider leaving a few
non-esentials at home to compensate for it.  Well, it's nice think it might
work that way.
Jason