[VAC] Re: Blackwater Tank Repair

Hi Jason,

Just a brief question: Is you unit single axle or dual axle?

Single axle units don't have a lot of hauling capacity for personal gear,
something like 800 pounds.  This includes LP, water, waste, and personal
gear.   I understand that an equilizer  hitch improves this a bit.  However,
adding a larger black water holding tank and gray water tank could severely
limit the amount of personal gear you can haul safely.  Water weighs 8.33
pounds a gallon and it doesn't take a lot to  amount to several  hundred
pounds.

Just my personal opinon, but I thought you might consider this if you have a
single axle unit.

                                                             Joy