[VAC] Re: Computing in your Airstream

Jodi:    I was warned years ago not to use the 12 volt plugs in the A/S  except
for
12 volt appliances   unless you have a 110 adapter (  I use the adpter with my 12
volt plugs  since I have a solar system)   the adapters are expensive little
units  mine was well over 200   and it is a very small one.....I use it primarily
for a humidifier at night since I am a larygectomee (NO  I never smoked in my
life) and need to keep
stoma and trachea moist.BUT never try to use them if you are plugged into
electricity for the whole trailer.     Pearl in So Cal