[VAC] In Need Of Another Bed

Hello All,

I am in search for a mid section bed/couch for my 1968 Sovereign. I want to
remove the dresser and 2 closets and replace that with another bed. This is
on the curb side but I bet I could get a road side section to work. I would
like to use original parts, I'm not much of a cabinet maker. The frame and
the cabinets underneath the bed/couch is what I am looking for, the mahogany
wood would be nice but I could get by with another type.

If you have such an assembly please contact me, I would love to separate my
girls and eliminate that "she touched me" syndrome.

Thanks
Ed
WBCCI 4425
68 Sovereign