[VAC] Re: Hitch Height Adjustment

Hi Christopher,
Enjoyed your photo of Rover- globetrotter combo , being a former owner of a
64 series2a.I also worked in a shop restoring them ,which was the only way I
could keep it on the road (daily driver),handy to have parts doners out
back.! I sold it and bought my first airstream .
   In the camping world online catalog They have all sorts of reese hitch
drop down measurements for adjustable hitches ,one must fit.
   You dont want to end up like the guy in England who was pulling a trailer
with a Rover ,lost it ,went over the guardrail ,and onto the traintrack
,recently.
    Its going to be a nice thing when you get it sorted out, you should
strip the paint off the rover and polish that too...
Chris 67 caravel