[VAC] Re: what brand of tire is good?

In a message dated 3/3/2001 12:01:47 PM Central Standard Time,
I did, glad they could help, I am glad to send business their way.   My Boss
lady has one of those little Toyota Suv's with the 19 weird size tires,
Goodyear dealer was only one with tires here in OKC, they wanted $430 mounted
for a pair.  Got a pair from Tucker for $110 inc shipping.   I had to mount
them.  got a few brwnie points for that!!!!

Tucker has some good tires for those 14.5 mobile home trailer axles we always
build trailer out of.  For $45 each we get a 12 ply rating radial.  they
really work well.
Cecil in OKla