[VAC] Strange Condensation

I have a '65 GT that I am restoring.  I have all of the interior and part of
the floor out.  Last week we cleaned, primed and painted the interior.  The
last coat was an interior latex, semi-gloss.  It's been raining here for
five days straight.  I have the windows open and, of course, there's that
hole in the floor.  So it's obviously very humid in the trailer.  Anyway, I
went out this morning a found a strange condensation over all of the painted
surfaces.  It has a greasy feel and when wiped with a white cloth, it is  a
light brown color.  It really looks and feels a lot like a light machine oil
or cooking oil.  There's a lot of it too.  It's even running down the walls
in places.  Anyone ever had this experience? or have any ideas what it is
and what to do about it?

Any help appreciated.

Jason Guynes