[VAC] Walters of Wabash

Last week I sent three bed slides back to the Walters of Wabash factory, in TN,
for replacement.  I got them in the mail today.  They replaced my originals
in less than a week!  LESS than a week!

In fact, I got four new slides, not three.  I'm guessing this is because they
make them in pairs.

The only thing they didn't do was to build on the raised "ramp" pieces that
drop the slides into position, and I will have to remove them from the originals...which
they also mailed back to me.

The only shipping was "TO" TN, about 10 bucks!

Great company! I called them and told them so.

Nick
'68 Safari
WDCU #2577
VAC