[VAC] Re: Repremand RE Workers on Wheels

I imagine must of us with old Airstreams secretly desire to just take off in the Airstream and leave it all behind  ...forever!  I think that's one of the reasons I own a trailer and keep in in the back yard:  it's there, just in case I get sick of it all and need to get away!

With that said, Becky and I were enjoying the discussion about Workers on Whels and wish to see the discussion continue. We might never be able to do that ourselves, but we sure enjoyed reading about those who have.

MARC WEIMER
Punxsutawney, PA  -  Home of the Groundhog
#15767
1963 Globe Trotter
1971 Globe Trotter
http://users.penn.com/~mweimer