[VAC] Re: 59k - A picture says a thousand words.

Sorry Roger,

Yes, I have to edit images.  It's not a big deal using the software that
came with the camera.  Just resize it to about 200x120 and the size will be
just fine.  I haven't tried editing images that are developed from film and
stored on a CD or floppy.

Making the file size larger would slow the downloads too much.  It would be
better to use a files section like Airstreamlist does.  Very small pictures
should be adequate to get a point across without pages of text.  For
example, trying to explain how the rear frame connects to the
floor/skin/etc. would take pages of description.  As a 30KB picture .  .  .

Guess it's the job of the moderator to answer  your question.  I made the
original comment, so I felt compelled to jump in.

                                                      Joy

rear frame floor fastener schematic