[VAC] Re: Workers on Wheels

Bill, Terry, Lan,
What an excellent series of posts.  I have been "away" from VAC for about
six months or so and regret all that I have missed.  This "Workers on
Wheels" has some of the best ideas I have seen.  It is good to read the
travels of those who have "been there."

When I hit that point when I feel I can contribute, I will jump in.  I am a
psychologist, semi-retired and have written a couple of books ... working on
a third.  My wife and I have a 1971 Tradewind 25 foot and we want to hit the
road.  She is 10 years younger and CEO of her own company and cannot get
away yet.  But we will .... that is my dream.  And you guys have given me
food for those dreams.

Thank you,
Jerry and Deborah
2982