[VAC] Re: Making a living in an airstream

I don't, yet. Truthfully, everything is half-done at the moment, because I'm
so damn busy making a living. When I do complete everything, I'll take some
pix and post them, for sure. Till then, I'd be happy to brainstorm with you
or anyone else, particularly as I'm not so far along that I couldn't
incorporate the ideas that I'm sure would result. So far, my ideas about
hollow core doors, insulation, and vent-to-skylight conversions are the most
developed. BTW, there was a guy about a year ago trying to sell an A/S he'd
completely gutted to the walls for an office. Nice job, but I like retaining
as much of the original interior as possible. Seems more homey.

Dan Weeks
75 Argosy 26
Des Moines