[VAC] Re: Rocky mountain rally

I was the one who suggested Colorado City, but this sounds good to me....
Lets throw out some dates and see if we can come up with dates that fit
most everybody.

How bout it everyone....  I fairly flexible for the summer.

I've been keeping up with the informal count and have about 8-9 trailers at
this point.  The farthest was from Tom Patterson from Houston texas who
said he would be in this area the week of July 21-28th.  Most others I've
heard from are within several hundred miles.

Soooooooooo what do ya all think??

Ken
5358
59 Traveler