[VAC] Re: Better than a Auction

Bill, I'm distressed to hear that you have health problems that are
forcing the sale of your Tradewind. I'm relatively new to the list so
perhaps your circumstances were mentioned earlier. I can certainly
identify with health problems. I'm 7 months into recuperation from an
accident that resulted in a broken hip. My orthopedist says a year to
recover is normal and tells me I'm doing better than most.

I'd love to have your Tradewind but my wife says theres a limit -- only
one Tradewind to a family. <G>

Hope the health problems are temporary and you mend quickly.

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind WBCCI 1148
Atlanta