[VAC] Selling Your Vintage Trade Wind

Bill,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having health problems.  I remember that you
told me when we met via e-mail that you were planning to attend the Cherry
Blossom Rally if your health permitted.

I hope it is nothing permanent and you are recovering.   I know you must be
sad at selling a trailer you have invested that much money and effort into.
Your Trade Wind sounds like a great vintage trailer for someone who wants a
vintage unit but would prefer to just hook up and begin enjoying it rather
than spending a year or two chasing parts and working on it.

I hope it sells to someone who is or will be a VAC member.

Best wishes,
Harvey