[VAC] Better than a Auction

OK, this is it.  I have decided to sell my 66 Airstream Trade Wind, 24
footer.  I thought I had a buyer last week because it is such a
sacrifice.  I guess he changed his mind.  This one has been completely
rebuilt, with solid floor, all new vents, windows rebuilt, new copper
plumbing, new toilet (Sealand china) all new valves for drains. New gray
tank (ABS) new water pump. New sink, new water heater, new Penguin A/C
with drain kit, new frig, new cushions and upholstery, all new mini
blinds, new brakes, shocks, wheels and tires, new electric jack and much
more. My health now forces the sale.  I have over $12K in it , so to
move it fast, I will discount it $4K, and sell it for $7900.  It was
polished two years ago, but would be easy to re-polish it.  I have to
sell as is, and it needs a couple of items.  A shower, and shower
curtain, and 2 lp tanks.  All the wood has been replaced or refinished,
and stained golden oak, with a gloss polyurathane finish.  Add up the
cost of all the parts, and wood, and polish and you quickly reach $12K.
It is insulated well, and has new pad, and new carpet.   I thought I'd
tell the list first, and then later today, I will place a classified on
the VAC homepage.   If you are serious , and want pictures, just email
me, and I will comply.  I'd like to keep it, but , It's got to go.

Bill Scott
Charter Member and Membership Chairman
Washington DC Unit,  WBCCI   #3221
Our Homepage;  http://www.servintfree.net/wbcci-dc/