[VAC] Re: auction

James,
Most of these under discussion are in the "completed auctions" category now. If
you go on ebay and do a search for "airstream" then you'll get a list. At the
top, before the listings begin, you'll see a link to "search completed
auctions" and it will take you to auctions that have been completed within the
last month or so.

There are a few of these trailers that I've really been interested in, but a
couple of them were too far away to get a personal look at them, and the one
that was close enough only got $500 more in bids after the weekend everyone who
wanted to came to view it personally. I haven't kept up with this one to see if
it actually sold, since it didn't meet the reserve. If I see it listed again, I
may make the drive to Ft. Worth to look at it. In the meantime, I'm still
trying to sniff one out in this region. I want one to keep, not to fix up and
sell thinking I'm gonna make a killin' on it.
Susan