[VAC] Re: Repairing/Replacing Rotted Floor Sections

Thanks Harvey for the very helpful information. I think maybe RJ mentioned
using Epoxy to make a repair also. I didn't know about the penetrating
type which sounds like a very worthwhile additional expense. If you have
the contact information on the source of the penetrating epoxy from Jim
Smith I'll contact them myself. Thanks again.

Must say I am envious of your year old shop building. I have a nice metal
working shop in my basement (no sheet metal work however) but it's not big
enough for a 24 foot trailer. <G>

Jim Greene
'68 Tradewind
Atlanta