[VAC] Re: Window type AC instead of oven?

I was under the impression that the intake air WAS from inside on these
units. My proposed mounting box would separate the "face" (inside) of the
unit from the rest of it (open to outside w/ compartment door open, even
though the box is housed within the trailer confines). Am I mistaken? I
recall filter material (meaning intake air) becoming clogged with dust on
the inside, not the outside. Intake room air was on lower portion of the
interior face, output cold air was on upper portion of interior face. Hot
exhaust air was outside on sides and back.

Bob Harper
'62 Globe Trotter in SC