[VAC] Re: Flooring material in the new Bambi!

 Hi Randy Unter,  Re: Flooring material in the new Bambi vrs. vintage units.

Umm, I think I've been duly chastized by the web master for my language in
my original post.  Must be that Beatrice did a wonderful job on my Safari!
I paid for what I got and the unit was in towable condition and that's about
it.  Enough said as I'm gettin' the '69 Safari restored and in some
respects - better than the original as I correct poor structural workmanship
(if I can say this about Beatrice/Airstream in 1969).

Made a huge amount of progress with the replacement of the rear bathroom
floor (including the floor under the water heater), holding tank housing,
and making a dry run for reconnecting the gray water drain lines (all pieces
are ready to glue).  As a novice at restoring this unit, I've learned a lot
on my own and owe a lot of praise for the very useful informatio from the
egroup, VAClist, and Airstream Dreams.  Most of all, I've learned how to
evaluate a vintage A/S before purchase!

Thanks to all, especially Harvey Barlow who has held my hand through much of
my ongoing restoration!

                                                        Joy